The Active volcano!

The Active volcano!

One early morning, I woke up, the whole house was shaking. It was cloudy and gloomy.

When I was looking around everything was black. I tried to turn on the lights but it wouldn’t turn on. I woke up my dad and mom and told them ,what’s happening. I was scared then my parents and i went outside because we could see the lava coming close to us.

We couldn’t get clothes because we were in a rush people were screaming  like cheetahs. I shouted to my parents to run. Run! We ran for our life, I couldn’t see because the smoke from the lava was covering the whole town.

Well I was running and I could smell the black smoke. It smelt so bad. We ran far away from the volcano. I saw my friends. I saw Talumeti,Tes and Asinat. We were all running. 

Soon after we found a place to stay. I couldn’t sleep that night because I could hear the volcano going like boom!. It was morning I went outside and there were stinky rocks everywhere.Tes,Talum

eti and Asinat woke up and saw the rocks everywhere. It  smelt so bad! My parents woke up and they came outside then we were walking around. I knew that I couldn’t go back to town I but I am okay. The end…